The Elven Star Pagan Wiccan Symbol Unisex Heavy Blend™ Hooded Sweatshirt
- Crafted for comfort
- Classic fit
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester (fibre content may vary for different colors)
- Too comfortable to ever take off
- Medium fabric (8.0 oz/yd²)
- Unique Awesome designs by The Ancient Symbol
- Makes you 100% more huggable
(Size chart below)
The Elven Star Symbol Explained:
The Elven star, also known as the Setogram or the faery star, is used within some Wiccan traditions but is also associated with many other magical traditions.
Seven is a sacred number in many pagan traditions, and this star symbol can be used to represent different sets of seven things depending on a person's beliefs or tradition. These include:
- the seven Pleiades (stars)
- the seven days of the week
- the seven major Hindu chakras
- the seven classical planets (Sol, Luna, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn)
- the seven notes in a diatonic music scale (white notes)
- the seven tenants (balance, harmony, humility, learning, reincarnation, tolerance, and trust)
- the seven elements (earth, air, fire, water, above, below, and within)
|Sleeve length, in||25||25||25||25||25||25|
Free U.S. Shipping on all products!
Please note, our suppliers ship from the UK, China and USA, so shipping times vary product to product.
If multiple products are ordered in one order, they will not necessarily all arrive together in one parcel. Some will arrive sooner than others, separately.
Our Business is Based in the UK, but your items will be shipped directly from your closest distributer.
If you have any further questions in relation to our products, service or business, please get in touch by email and we will aim to get back to you within 8 business hours.
Once an order is placed, we begin processing and printing your order, this stage in most cases takes 3-5 business days, however during busy periods and holidays, it can take up to 7-14 business days before your order is shipped.
Once your order is shipped, it should take anywhere from 7-14 business days to be delivered in the U.S. and 10-20 business days internationally.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a USPS tracking number for you to track your package.
if you have any other questions regarding shipping, please do not hesitate to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the rare case that your order arrives damaged or the wrong item was sent out to you, we will strive to put this right, either by way of a full refund or sending a free replacement.
As most of our products are custom printed for your order, we are unable to offer a returns policy on unwanted items. However, as stated above, we will of course replace defective items or an incorrect order.
To contact us about a defective or incorrect order, please send a photo of the item along with your order number (found in the order confirmation email we sent) to email@example.com and we will work hard to rectify any problems.